The 2012 program is now open!
FREE to Hamilton County, Ohio Residents Only. Bring proof of residency, such as a driver’s license or utility bill. Hamilton County covers the cost per car dropping off material to encourage proper disposal of your household hazardous waste.
Remain in car at all times.
This program prohibits the acceptance of hazardous waste from businesses, churches, schools, and non-profit organizations.
Download the flyer
Dates: April 21 through November 3
Locations: Environmental Enterprises, Inc.
- 4600 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45232 (Directly across from Winton Road) MAP
Tuesdays from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 10163 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, Sharonville, Ohio 45241 MAP
Wednesdays from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
(Closed July 4 and October 31)
• Pesticides/Fertilizers • Solvents/Thinners • Lawn/Pool Chemicals • Cleaners • Household/Auto Batteries • Fire Extinguishers • Propane Tanks • Oil-based Paint • Mercury • Fluorescent Bulbs • Driveway Sealer • Gasoline/Motor Oil • Antifreeze • Thermostats
• Latex Paint* • Radioactive Materials • Medical Waste • Explosives/Ammunition • Smoke Detectors • Tires • Yardwaste • Garbage • Roofing Materials • Appliances • Computers/Electronics • Heating Oil or Fuel Tanks • Unmarked Cylinders • Fireworks/Gun Powder • Prescription Drugs
* Latex Paint will be accepted only if resident brings other household hazardous waste. If resident brings only latex paint, resident will be charged $1.50 per gallon of paint (minimum charge of $5.00). Check or credit card only - Cash NOT accepted.
If you have questions, click here or call (513) 946-7766.
Latex paint is not hazardous and can be safely thrown away with your regular trash once it is solid. Simply leave the lid off and mix in sand, sawdust, or kitty litter to speed up the process. Once it is solid, place the can next to your trash with the lid off so your waste hauler can see that it is dry.
Reduce waste by only purchasing the volume of paint you will need.